Best Korean eye creams
Your eyes speak all the words that your mouth couldn’t. Everyone wants to look gorgeous. So, it’s very important that we maintain the beauty of our eyes. Worried about puffiness and dark circle around your eyes? Here we take a trip through the 15 best Korean eye creams that would effectively reduce these problems. Eye creams make you look fresh and you will have confidence going into the day. Let’s take a look at the below products that are worth your penny.
Top 15 Korean eye creams
1. Mizon Cosmetics Snail Repair Eye Cream
The eye cream from Mizon Cosmetics contains 80% snail mucin that can give instant rejuvenation to the skin. This eye cream can rectify the damaged skin while tightening the sensitive skin surrounding the eyes. Essential nutrients like Niacinamide can erase the dark circles around the eyes and most importantly it suits both men and women.
The highlight of the product is that it is certified with skincare properties. Organic compounds like Adenosine and Peptides treat wrinkles and moisturize the skin around the eyes. Note that the Mizon skin cream is laboratory tested and is absolutely free from parabens and artificial flavors.
- Brighten the skin
- Anti-aging properties
- Lightweight formula
- Irritation free
- Easy absorption
Eye Cream Moisturizer with 80% Snail Extract 0.84 Oz, Eye Cream for Dark Circles and Wrinkle Care,Natural Eye Cream Treatment for Wrinkles, Crows Feet, Fine Lines, Hydrating Beauty & Personal Care
- Rejuvenating: This Korean eye cream is formulated with 80% snail mucin and outstanding skin regenerating effect. Eye treatment that corrects skin tone while firming, hydrating, lifting and tightening for the delicate skin around the eyes.
- Moisturizing: Moisture care and dark circle care with Niacinamide for skin tone correction. Advances anti-aging skincare formula containing effective ingredients. Great for both women and men.
- Wrinkle Care: Fine-lines treatment by Adenosine... Read More
2. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Soothe Eye Gel
This product is specially made for reducing puffiness around the eye. The water fusing technology employed in the eye cream hydrates the surrounding area of the eye. The cream consists of arnica, aqua minerals, and extracts of pumpkin. These ingredients can greatly enhance the elasticity thereby improving the firmness of the skin.
- Paraben and sulfate-free
- Suits any skin type
- Free from artificial flavors and colors
3. Nature Republic collagen eye cream
The major ingredient of the eye cream from the Nature Republic consists of 70% of collagen extracted from the marine. The polyphenols from the Hawaii Kona sea can retain the elasticity of the eye. Moreover, the natural ingredients of the cream won't harm the eye. Nature Republic promises no chemicals are added to the eye cream.
- Quick results
- Do Not contain chemicals
- Made of only natural ingredients
NATUREREPUBLIC Collagen Dream 70 Eye Cream [Korean Import] Beauty
- NATURE REPUBLIC Collagen Dream 70 Eye Cream ... Read More
4. AHC the Real eye cream for Face
Shocked at seeing eye cream for the face? Yes! This eye cream can be used all over the face for its effectiveness. It consists of an ultrafine microemulsion system that can penetrate all the available ingredients deep into the skin. Importantly, the cream consists of only 15% of water but gives a youthful appearance to the skin because of the ingredients involved in the making of the cream.
- Laboratory tested
- Consists of snail mucus filtrate
- Contains organic compounds like peptides
A.H.C. The Real Eye Cream For Face - Premium Korean Skin Care - Anti Aging and Wrinkle with Moisturizer Beauty
- AHC The Real Eye Cream for Face Season 4
- Korea Actress Im SooJung model eye cream
- The latest version of AHC eye cream ... Read More
5. Etude House Moistfull Collagen eye cream
The particles involved in the cream provide moisture to the skin and improve elasticity. The special ingredients in the cream will supply moisture for 100 hours and keeps the skin completely hydrated. The 2 in 1 formula will maintain the hydration around the eyes whereas the Lupin supplies tea seed extracted protein to provide moisture to the skin. After applying, the cream gives a matte finish to the skin.
- Supplies break free hydration
- Pleasant fragrance
- Irritation free
- Suits any type of skin
ETUDE HOUSE Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream 28ml | Small Particles of Super Collagen Water Makes Skin Around Eye Full of Firming Moisture and Feeling Bouncy Beauty & Personal Care
- The small particles of the super collagen water and Baobab oil in the Moistfull Collagen Eye Cream, endlessly provide rejuvenation and fill your dry skin with moisture.
- The Eye cream has a firm, clinging texture that will stay on the skin, but will absorb the moisture completely. It will protect your eyes and the skin around your eyes as healthy as ever!
- How to Use : For skin care, apply the appropriate amount onto the face and massage from the center, out. Then with the lef... Read More
6. Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening eye cream
The highlight of the Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening cream is that it contains the extracts from date seed. We all are sure about the benefits of a date seed. It brightens the skin around the eyes and keeps your eye fresh throughout the day. The Peptide formula of the eye cream is fully loaded with antioxidants and avocado protein. Thus, the formulated nutrients of the eye cream can keep the skin hydrated for many hours.
- Sulfate and paraben-free
- Suits any type of skin
- No added harmful chemicals
Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Cream Illuminating Eye Cream for Wrinkles, Puffy Eyes + Dark Circles Lightweight, Moisturizing, Deeply Hydrates, Anti Aging Eye Cream Reduce Fine Lines Premium Beauty
- ... Read More
7. Mizon Collagen Power Firming Eye cream
The collagen present in the cream can lift up the skin and reduce the wrinkles at the corner of the eye. The anti-aging formula of the cream will treat the soft skin around the eyes. The marine extracted collagen will penetrate deep into the tissues and remove the dead skin cells. The added supplements like adenosine, organic argan oil, and hyaluronic acid will restore the lost moisture and improve elasticity.
- Contains organic ingredients
- Paraben and alcohol-free
- Consists of hyaluronic acid
Mizon Collagen Power Firming Eye Cream, with Hyaluronic Acid for Wrinkle Care, Skin Nourished, Moisturizing, Skin Elasticity (25ml, 0.85 fl oz) Beauty & Personal Care
- For Severe Eye Wrinkles: With highly concentrated collagen to lift wrinkles around the eyes while improving skin elasticity, keeping your skin moisturized and smooth. Aging-care formula specially created to treat delicate skin around the eyes.
- Collagen & Elastin Booster: Regenerative collagen, 42% of marine collagen. Easily regenerates damaged tissue around the eyes and boosts synthesis of collagen & elastin into your skin to create healthier, younger looking skin.
- I... Read More
8. Skinfood Royal Honey Essential eye cream
The ultra-mild moisturizing formula of the cream can provide continuous moisture to the skin. This cream gives excellent results in any season including summer. You can apply it on any part of the skin where you need hydration. And also, the honey included in the cream will give 100 hours break free moisture supply and reduces the fine lines and puffiness around the eyes
- Hygienically packed
- Free from parabens and harmful chemicals
SKINFOOD Royal Honey Essential Eye Cream - Fermented Honey Eye Lotion for Dark Circles - Under Eye Cream for Dark Spots and Wrinkles - Anti-Aging & Moisturizing Eye Cream 1.01 Fl Oz Beauty & Personal Care
- Hydrating Cream for Face - SKINFOOD Royal Honey Propolis Eye Cream is great for smoothing and hydrating the skin. This Korean moisturizer is perfect for creating a seamless refreshed layer of skin with a highly dense, firm, and soft texture, as well as reducing dark under eye spots, wrinkles, and fine lines.
- Benefits of Aged Honey - Royal Aged Honey, which has been fermented for 60 days, is highly concentrated and nourishing compared to ordinary honey due to its lower moisture content... Read More
9. Amorepacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel
A perfect day and night cream to apply around the eyes is the Amorepacific Moisture eye gel. The gel formula of the cream has penetrating properties and can provide instant hydration to the skin. Apply on the orbital region of the eye to get a radiant and healthy look. It consists of five Hydra complex formulations to control the moisture level on the skin.
- Hydrating power
- Sulfate and paraben-free
- Quick remedies
Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Rejuvenating Eye Treatment Gel 15ml/0.5oz Beauty & Personal Care
- ... Read More
10. Missha Geum Sul Vitalizing Eye Cream
The first sign of aging is reflected in the eyes. Use Missha Geum Sul Vitalizing eye cream to escape from aging. The beneficial ingredients extracted from traditional medicine gently massage the eye to give quick hydration. Other ingredients like deer antler extracts, wild ginseng extracts can smoothen the area covering the eyes. In parallel to this, this cream can reduce wrinkles and dark circles.
- Free from parabens
- Mineral oil-free
- No added colors
11. Blossom Jeju Pink Camellia Soombi Blooming Flower eye cream
This cream has the capability to restore the lost radiance of the skin around the eye. The collagen present in the cream reduces the wrinkles around the eye thereby increasing the skin contour. In addition to this, the presence of bio Dtox shrinks the puffiness and lightens the dark circles. Overall, you get a younger look.
- Absence of synthetic dyes
- Paraben and mineral oil-free
- Suits well to any type of skin
BLOSSOM JEJU Pink Camellia Soombi Blooming Flower Eye Cream 30ml / 1.01fl.oz Beauty
- Marine Ex including formula restore and renew delicate eye area
- This supports natural surface cell turnover and natural collagen to improve the look of wrinkles and discoloration
- The addition of bio Dtox reduces the appearance of under eyebags and dark circles for brighter and younger looking
- Free of parabens, synthetic dyes, mineral oils
- For all skin types ... Read More
12. Goodal Moisture Barrier Fresh Eye cream
Goodal moisturizing cream can give you better results if you're lagging hydration around the eyes. The cream supplies moisture and gives a glow to the skin surrounding the eye. The ceramides in the cream will control the moisture level on the skin.
- Dermatologist tested
- Hydrating [power
- Satisfying packing
[Goodal] Moisture Barrier Fresh Eye Cream 20ml Beauty
- Goodal's Moisture Barrier Fresh Eye Cream restores hydration and moisture to the eye area.
- Formulated with unique ceramide capsules, the applicator allows for controlled dosage and application! ... Read More
13. Innisfree Jeju Orchid Eye cream
If you are fed up with wrinkles, here comes Innisfree Jeju Orchid eye cream to give a permanent solution to the aging effects of the skin. The ingredients involved in the cram can protect the sensitive skin around the eyes. Importantly, these ingredients have the potential to penetrate deep into the skin and reduce the fine lines and improve the overall look of the skin that surrounds your eyes
- Recommended for any skin type
- Irritation free
- Packing is not hygienic.
Currently, the above product is unavailable on Amazon. Kindly refer to the link below for a similar product
innisfree Orchid Youth Enriched Rich Cream Hyaluronic Acid Face Moisturizer Premium Beauty
- ... Read More
14. IOPE Bio Eye cream
The unique texture of the IOPE eye cream will get quickly absorbed into the skin. The cream offers a 3 in 1 solution that is you can get rid of dark circles, wrinkles, and eye bags. It consists of ingredients that can increase the firmness around the eyes.
- The packing is too sleek
- Hydrating power
- Matte finish
- Delay results
IOPE Bio Eyecream Youth Complete 25Ml (Care For Lively And Resilience) Everything Else
- ... Read More
15. LANEIGE Perfect Renew eye cream
A perfect cream to protect the sensitive skin around the eyes is the LANEIGE Perfect Renew eye cream. The cream will prevent the occurrence of fine lines and wrinkles and gives a youthful appearance.
- Contains ceramide water
- Free from paraben and harmful chemicals
- Not suitable for sensitive skin.
Laneige Laneige Perfect Renew Eye Cream 20ml Beauty
- A deep-hydrating eye cream that repairs damage and moisturizes the fragile eye area.
- Anti-wrinkle functional eye cream
- Protects delicate eye area ... Read More
Factors to be considered before buying an eye cream
The unavoidable part in everyone’s lives is “aging”. We can't resist saying this but we can reduce the aging effects with skin products having anti-aging properties.
Wherever you observe the aging of your skin, you lose self-confidence. Although there are no permanent solutions to this, we can reduce the aging effects with eye creams.
The eyes are the communicating channel. If you lose the radiance of the skin around the eyes, you look so dull. The skin around the eyes is very sensitive and delicate. So, this is the area where the aging effects start. Whenever your body loses its routine of sleeping and eating, the first area to get victimized is the skin under the eyes. Probably, you would have guessed the problems. Yes! These are the dark circles, eye bags, wrinkles, and fine lines. Definitely, we must use some skin care products to minimize the aging effects. Before that, you might be very confused about choosing the products since it deals with the very sensitive part of the body “eyes''
Let’s have a look at some of the factors to be considered while choosing the eye creams
First of all, check your application area. If your skin is too dry, look for eye creams having high hydration levels. This is because eye cream with good moisture levels can reduce the dryness around the eyes and increase elasticity.
If the cream is added with artificial fragrance, there is a chance of skin irritation. It is better to stick to fragrance-free eye creams. Practically, we use other beauty products above the eye creams. The fragrant eye cream while mixed with other creams can create an unpleasant smell
Usually, eye cream contains antioxidants. These antioxidants will lose their properties when exposed to air. Good packing is very important to retain the properties of organic compounds.
Make a list of problems you face due to aging. Go for products that can give quick results to your skin-related issues. If you don't plan properly and buy the product, then it is totally waste of money. Next, you must be aware of your skin type. Look out for the cons to get better clarity on whether the brand suits well to your skin type
How to apply the eye cream?
- Clean your face and apply the eye cream on the areas where you feel aging effects like puffiness, wrinkles, etc. Tap on the cream applied area. This will help the ingredients of the cream to penetrate deep into the skin
- Do Not apply pressure on the skin as it might cause stretch marks.
- Wait till the cream settles down on the skin
Avoid applying too much of the product. Moreover, a pea-sized amount of cream is enough for the treatment. Anyway, the skin will not absorb all the more than its needs.
Buying guide for choosing the ingredients of an eye cream
Although if you have a good eye cream brand, you must be aware of the ingredients involving in the making of the cream.
If you want an increased hydrating level, then you must go for eye creams that have Hyaluronic acid. A recent study shows that using skincare products having Hyaluronic acid greatly reduces wrinkles and dryness.
Though the Hyaluronic acid boosts the hydration of the skin. But the ceramides are very essential to maintain the hydration level. So, you must check out whether the eye cream contains both Hyaluronic acid and ceramides for best results
If you want to reduce the black spots and dark circles, look out for eye creams having retinol. It plays a vital role in reducing the dark spots around the eyes by supplying collagen to the affected area. Unfortunately, if your skin is sensitive to retinol then you should not select any cream having little traces of retinol.
A better alternative for Retinol is the Neuropeptides. If you are having ultra-sensitive skin, go for a cream with Neuropeptides. Like retinol, neuropeptides will increase collagen production to improve skin elasticity.
Vitamin C and E
You can increase the benefits of the treatment with Vitamin C extracts. Vitamin C has a high potential to prevent the skin from anti-aging. Along with this, vitamin E will protect the skin from any damage
What Causes Wrinkles and dark circles?
If you examine closely, you'll get to know the fact that the first area to be affected due to aging is the area around the eyes. The skin surrounding the eye will start to lose its elasticity and become dry. When your skin is exposed to too much heat from the sun, it can lose its water content and cause the appearance of wrinkles.
Everyone knows why dark circles appear. They say that it's because of lack of sleep. But a study says that is due to the accumulation of oxygenated blood.
Benefits of Using eye creams
Confused about whether to use the cream for eyes? The skin around the eyes is super sensitive. This might be the reason why you are hesitating to use eye creams. During facials, mostly we won't spread the facial gel near the eyes thinking that it might cause skin irritation.
That is why we have cream specially made for the eyes. Actually, aging signs start from the eyes. If you take care of your eyes with proper treatment, you can look younger than your actual age.
Nowadays more than face creams, eye creams are on-trend. People started realizing the benefits of eye creams. Trusted brands claim that the ingredient involved in the making of eye creams are laboratory tested. The beneficial properties like hydration, erasing of fine lines and wrinkles and complete eradication of the dark spots are the major reason to choose a cream for the eye.
Improves the skin texture
The area around the eye is extremely delicate. Not all of them are blessed with the same type of skin. It is very important to look for a cream that can increase the skin texture. An eye cream that is perfect for the skin can greatly reduce wrinkles and also reduces aging. If you are worried about dry skin, eye cream would largely help you. It reduces the dryness on the skin around your eyes. For oily skin people, eye cream helps by reducing the oil secretion from the gland.
Eye creams are better in providing required moisture to the area around your eyes. You will look a lot brighter and confident when you have moisturizing skin. Different eye creams are made up of different raw materials. It is your responsibility to choose the proper eye cream for your requirement. Moisturizing eye cream should have a high content of hyaluronic acid, glycerine.
Side effects or disadvantages of Eye Cream
Almost everything we use will have side effects if not used properly and correctly. These side effects differ from person to person based on their skin type. Each one will have a different type of skin. So, it is very important to know the side effects and choose one eye cream that best suits your skin and requirement. Eye cream is made up of different chemical ingredients that are sometimes sensitive to your skin. If you are going to use a new product, better not to try it directly on the eye.
Eye skin is very delicate and causes severe burning if your skin is sensitive to the applied chemicals. Try it on any hard skin and wait for some time to know if there are any reactions and then use it on your eye skin. Be careful while using it around your eyes. Make sure that the cream does not come in contact with your eyes. Apply it below the eyebrows gently along the orbital bone at the sides of the eyes on the skin and under the skin.
When should you apply eye cream?
Eye creams are mostly used in the morning time. Nowadays eye creams are most widely used both in the morning and evening or night for effective results. This provides enough time for the eye cream to work and provide required moisturizing.
How long should you apply?
Different product yields result at different stages. It also mainly depends on the user’s skin and the delicacy of it. In any curing method you take, patience plays a major role. You will have to be patient to get a better result and prolonged usage of eye cream will solve your existing problem and also help in combating the arising problems in the future. Using a particular brand for a week and switching to the other for effective results is not a wise decision. At last, you end up in skin irritation.
It is important that you protect your skin against the scorching heat of the sun. This also applies to the skin under your eyes. As they are very delicate, we must give the utmost care in protecting them against any odds. If you are suffering from puffy eyelids, sagging skin, or dark circles., this will only get worse with time if not taken care of at the right moment. We tend to sleep a lot less in the current period and the dark circle is almost unavoidable these days. Hence it is very important to take care of it and your eyes will glow with self-confidence going into the day.